Karpus Investment Management is a dynamic organization that offers competitive compensation and excellent benefits.
Operation’s Department Assistant
Candidate must be computer proficient, especially with Microsoft Excel and Microsoft products. Must show excellent communication skills to effectively resolve trade related problems between brokers and the custodian bank. Candidate will process daily trades and coordinate delivery to custodian bank and credit to account. Candidate should be a self-starter with the ability to process multiple tasks. Candidate must learn trade processing software quickly to perform daily tasks. Industry experience is helpful.
- Process daily trade file to the main custodian bank
- Process daily mutual fund trades with main custodian bank
- Resolve reconciliation issues between system and custodian records
- Posting daily activity to the client accounts
- Organize and reconcile monthly account statements
- Additional tasks as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Banking background is a plus
- Good math skills
- Monitor projects until timely completion
- Follow detailed procedures to complete all tasks
- Take direction
Expanding Our Relationship Management Team
- If you are a Wealth Management professional who strives to make a difference in your clients’ financial future and you are tired of delivering long term sub-par performance to your clients, then you need to explore Relationship Management opportunities with Karpus Investment Management.
- We are seeking quality individuals that have a solid financial industries background, established relationships (high net worth individuals and/or institutional clients), and those who strive to deliver a superior client experience.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Ability to create an atmosphere of bonding and rapport.
- Understanding what the client wants or needs.
- Creating an up-front contract with the client that will meet their expectations.
- Develop relationships with interested parties of the client, either professional (attorney or accountant) or trusted members of the family.
- Communicate clearly with staff and operations.
- Ability to work in a team and yet be independently motivated.
- Advanced financial markets knowledge and asset allocation skills.
- “Holistic” view of all clients’ investable assets.
- Ability to attract new business opportunities.
- Strong client retention skills.
- Ability to communicate our investment philosophy in a factual understandable fashion.
- Solid understanding of the impact of taxes.
- Competitive compensation packages with unlimited earning potential.
- 401K and Defined Benefit Plan (upon eligibility).
- Attractive vacation benefits.
We invite you to send your resume and discover if the Karpus choice will be the right one for you and your clients!