Reduce Risk, Optimize Returns
KIM brings expertise in both domestic and international equity management.
How Our Process is Different
- By conducting our own proprietary, in-house research, our strategists, analysts, portfolio managers, and traders work together to generate independent and unbiased ideas.
- Our insight and extensive experience in closed-end funds identifies opportunities others may miss.
- Our firm’s size allows us to capitalize on fundamentally attractive market inefficiencies as they arise.
Karpus Composite vs Morningstar Average Muni Bond Fund
Periods ending 6/30/17
Morningstar Mutual Fund Returns
All returns presented annualized net of fees. Past performance does not guarantee future results.
**10 Year Disclosure
Our Equity-Management Methodology Emphasizes:
- Multi-asset/multi-manager diversification:
- This reduces your investment risk by minimizing the impact of any single investment style or asset class. Asset diversification encompasses domestic and international large-, mid- and small-cap stocks. Manager diversification further combines the advantages of growth and value styles.
- Exploitation of market inefficiencies:
- KIM monitors markets to uncover overlooked securities that offer uncommon value. These include closed-end funds trading at discounts to their net asset value and exchange-traded funds providing extensive, risk-mitigating diversification.
- Price-efficient trading:
- KIM employs sophisticated trading technologies to effect asset purchases and sales. To deliver the best possible value advantage to your portfolio, assets are sold when they reach upper valuation targets or when similar securities can be purchased for better relative values.
What does KIM mean by “multi-asset, multi-manager diversification”?
Interested in How Karpus Can Help You?
Schedule a confidential consultation with a Karpus Relationship Manager.Schedule a Consultation